Nokia is back in the game with the Android phones. They have launched many budget Smartphone in India and gained limelight towards them. Now they are launching a new mobile, which is capable of competing with the popular One Plus 5 mobile. Nokia 8 is considered to be the company’s first flagship, after they have revived the company. They have an amazing hardware feature and a stunning camera which is powered by Carl Zeiss Optics.
This mobile has been launched in London on August 16, 2017, in a tech event organized and the launching price of the mobile is 599 Euros. However, it will be available in India exclusively on Amazon.in for the price of INR 36,999. It will be available in offline retailer shops from October 14, 2017 onwards. The company has constructed its new design from one of the most loved phone maker of all times. It undergoes a rigorous 40-stage designing process of machining and it has been designed to be a flawless mobile with perfect finish. It is also designed perfectly, so that it can perfectly fit into your hand.
Features of Nokia 8:
In this article, we are providing detailed features of the newly released Nokia mobile, Nokia 8.
The Features are as Follows:
- This mobile has been launched on August 16, 2017
- Nokia 8 screen size is 5.3” and perfectly designed to fit your hands, weighing 160 grams
- Nokia 8 is available in two types, Single SIM and Hybrid Dual SIM mobiles and supports nano-SIM
- The screen resolution of mobile is 1440 X 2560 pixels
- It is protected with corning Gorilla Glass, which is scratch-proof
- This mobile has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and enabled with Multi touch display
- The operating system is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), which will soon be upgraded to Android 8 (Oreo)
- Embedded with Qualcomm MSM8998, Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Have Octacore CPU and Adreno GPU
- Having Internal memory of 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, GB RAM
- SD Card Slot available and memory can be extended up to 256 GB
- 13 MP Primary camera with Carl Zeiss Optics and Dual LED
- 13 MP Secondary camera, with face detection auto-focus
- Other features available are Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, USB
- Sensors available are Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro, Proximity, acceleromotor
- Embedded Li-Ion battery with power 3090 mAh
- Endurance rating is about 78 hours
- Available in colors like Tempered Blue, Polished Blue, Polished Copper and Steel. However, Copper will be available only few weeks after sales commences.
In India, Jio Customers will be availing offers like 100 GB additional 4G data in this mobile. In addition to this, customers will also get extra 10 GB data on every recharge of INR 309 or above. However, this is limited to 10 recharges till August 31, 2018.
Including the data advantage, Nokia 8 customers will also be having special Nokia Mobile Care Service, around 50 cities across the country. They can make use of this service in the comfort of their home. On the whole, Nokia company will be able to turn everyone’s attention, using this mobile, with some of its best features like Carl Zeiss Optics, OZO audio, 360 degree VR cameras, etc.